7/6/07

Look where you kick damn idiots!!

I skated to the double court for the routine FANS( Friday Admiralty Night Skate )to play cone tricks. As usual the court was shared among us skaters and 2 batches of peeps( Lets call them group A and group B) playing street soccer. Our skating ground was sandwiched among them.

Sometimes its inevitable when a flying ball comes knocking onto you; Afterall we are all sharing the court.

Tonight i thought otherwise. Maybe i was childish and immature. This soccer ball from group A strayed to group B. Some guy from group B conveniently (without even seeing where his kick will land the ball to ) rammed the ball in the general direction of group A.

The ball went straight to my brother's face. The impact: A twisted pair of specs. That's how hard the force was delivered.

It caught all skaters attention. Obviously this was a very 'no-license' way of playing soccer on public ground. I was particularly mad,cos i cant believe it that my brother said ITS OK after the guy who launched the kick simply brushed everything off with a 'I AM SORRY'.

I was also particulary mad, simply because it wasnt a ball that flew out from an intensive game, rather it was just a pure incident of ignorance.

I ranted" HEY PLAY SOCCER KICK PROPERLY LEI!"

That idiot replied " I already said sorry okie?"

At this very intense moment, one of the skaters went up and intercepted, extinguishing the heated conversation.

I was mad, because i couldnt believe that someone COULD JUST WALK AWAY PLAYING OBLIVIOUSLY though my brother seemed ok. Couldnt him just come over and check out my brother?

My brother kept saying he is ok after the incident, and reminded me not to get uptight nor frustrated over things.

Sometimes, things cant be resolved easily with a 'I AM SORRY'. As i am typing this entry, i couldnt help but think of the mistakes i've made and how easily i've said "I am SORRY" to those whom i've hurt or injured.

Life's a contradiction aint it?

No comments: