7/23/07

Good bye photos

I was rather taken aback when IBM service centre offered my hard drive crashing problem with a solution : To reformat and preload the softwares necessary.

If only i had known that they werent capable of salvaging my data, i might as well reformat the computer on my own.What's more I have to fork out 30 bucks for that preloading of software (yeah its not covered). If i had decided not to ask them to do anything, i have to even pay administrative fee of 50 bucks. Smart.

Thing is, i want to salvage alot of information on my laptop. It is like an insult for computer engineering graduates. I could have back up information ( sigh... have always been procastinating on an external 2. 5 " storage space ) or partition my hard drive. Those practices are just not intuitive to me. I guess i am the sort who has to learn things the hard way. KNS!!!!!

Really hated it. Well to be frank its not so much of my IA documents or FYP report( or any of the lab sessions in computer engineering modules ). It's those photos i accumulated since early 2006. Those were pictures of me and my brother who started out skating humbly against the winds of ECP in December 2005. There were also alot of video clips on my skating outings with gf, brother, fake brother and the like.

Those memories can never be brought back.

Someone plus stab me in the chest pls......

No comments: