4/1/07

A day in ECP

Was supposed to start early for tuition but the previous night i rushed thru some amendments for my fyp and helped my fellow fyp upper study produce his conference paper... yeah...so ... late again for lesson today ha...

The highlight today was the skate in ECP. To some, it is just another day at the park on 8 wheels; to me it was a wholesome catching up session with Dear Head Prefect of my time. We chatted everything from pretty gals on 8wheels, the humps on the road, killer cyclists cutting lanes, suicide runners on the skating tracks... moving towards bedok jetty on my fsk salomon reminded me of the days when i started learning skating from Monkey. Yup its a good 1 yr plus plus.

I told Mr Head Prefect abt my rejection from NIE.... and was rather happy to do so. He offered words of affirmation abt my "confirm-teacher-happy-character" that really made my day better. With his words resonating in my mind, i reminded myslf of what Dearie mention abt ZL and her nurse profession. Yeap, even the smart marts in SCE gang also think that i'm cut out to teach. Shall persevere while keeping a lookout for other jobs just in case.

Head Prefect ended his skate by 4plus; i was rather relentless to leave ECP cos i just wanted to see what's at the rink. Got inspired by many dancing around the cones, and at the same time i took off my skates to look at my slightly swollen ankles. Guessed the ankle is still not ready for slalom. Should just stick to my regime of one-round-perimeter-run cum 5-buck regime with monkey, grizzly bear, lion and cow.

I sat rather helplessly staring at what others could do and what i couldnt. Just one night ago i felt a reborn sensation for slalom.... Now It didnt feel good. I bore what others will recognise as a BIG LOSER HEAD...No mood, very sleepy, so i made my way to suntec city to look for my dearie in pure sweat and stench... what to do, forgot all abt the change of clothes. I usually left home for skating with a clean set to change. Dont know what got into me today.

If i had been awake at any moment during the bus ride, it must had been the stinging stench that disturbed my rest. Yeap, my own body odour... Cant remember when i last had this kind of "auroa" around me. Was it in the army? I seriously cant remember.

On my way home after a short dearie meet(alone, too tired to accompany dearie), i think i dominated the in-between- cabin standing space in the mrt.

If i could board a train half naked i would gladly take off my tee shirt.

Ah...then i would remind myslf hw PEAR LIKE I AM.

2 comments:

Mr Bear said...

Mr SP

next time you go ect must ask me along ok? i stay near there.

Your agent here.

by the way, please use proper standard oxford dictionary english.

This blog is started by the future " dong 4 liang 2 " of Singapore : )

Felicia said...

I just wanna say that ZL is not a nurse...