4/16/07

4-3-2-1...run!

Under grizzly bear's command, the animals did a 4-3-2-1 run(400m, walk, 300m, walk again... yeah you get the idea of interval training )on a monday evening. As usual i would jog the school perimeter before heading to src. Aiming to burn the pear shape off my goat body.

"4-3-2-1" literally took our breath away. The accumulation of lactic acid within our limbs made us felt pretty alive after a day spent in air conditioning environment. Apart from grizzly bear, the rest of the animals had a REAL humble session. We ran slower and slower as we downscale the distance, each time cursing the runner in front to slow down and yelling our fatigue out at the same time. That's my definition of "HIGH!"

I pretty loved such sessions. Even the bear thought so too. Every one of us had our fair share of screaming and rantings on the track. I bet if you were a resident in hall 6 you would have thrown eggs at us.

Pain is good; pain is your friend( i quote demi moore from G.I. JANE)....

Just one day ago sy was nice enough to return my my hp. Left them on her pick up after supper. The only sad thing was, she forgot to bring the cones! ( there goes my only for m of enjoyment on sunday night). In all, i want to thank her for being a sweet girl in delivering my hp. Good job well done!

Dearie is coming back today. As i'm writing this post, i'm anticipating her call. So now its time for me to head to the bed.

Good night lion, ex-hall king, cow, grizzly bear, monkey and k.k. Thanks for seeing me through my boring day.

Love you all deep deep!

No comments: