4/28/07

豆浆油条

Supposed to meet XH for breakfast cos she's gonna leave for her europe trip( 3 weeks my goodness ) with MT tonight 11plus pm. I wont be able to send her off and thus i felt the need to struggle out of my warm snug bed at 812am this morning.
This is what i had for my breakfast. It's really been awhile since i had those at the correct timing.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Youtiao, taken at 910am. Passed away in my stomach 912am. Buried with soya milk. R.I.P

And this is what she had, some vegetarian noodle in strong vinegar she loved.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wierdo's breakfast

I sort of promise XH not to pose her pic. Oh well, i broke the promise. So XH if you are reading this, please come back safely from your trip to settle the scores with me okie?

I had to get up early for this XH breakfast meet; Sleep was good for me the previous night.

Thank you XH for the splendid sharing sessions about your shopping escapades. Show me your french manicure soon! And yes, if you ask me again, i dont think you have to go bond your hair, it looks good as it is, UNLESS you are keen to shoot in the RING 4. IN Just come back safe and let me criticise you more heh heh.

No comments: