4/8/07

Biting finger nails

Biting finger nails wasnt something i like to do, but its something i subconsciously do because

1) when i tried to look for a nail clipper, it doesnt exist on this world
2) when i got pretty nervous or realised i was in for big trouble

This evening i bit my finger nails again, because i realised i made a super big blunder.

It was this English Proficiency test that i delayed taking since january( due to my Final Year Project ). I had intended to go for the coming test on the 9th of April, which is tomorrow. A few days before i even sent a cheque for clearing the application fees. I was rather excited about the test tomorrow and did some homework on the directions to go to the test venue. While surfing streetdirectory.com, i opened another tab on my firefox to look at the examination website one last time, in case i missed any details.


Horror number one:

The cheque had to be submitted before 23rd march in order for me to qualify for the test date on 9th. I submitted on the 4th!!!!! Sometimes i wonder how come a supposedly careful person like me would make such a catastrophic mistake, especially when this kind of thing would implicate my future as a teacher!!!!

Horror number two(also known as horror of the day)
i realised i may not even need to take the test! Oh my goodness! I really hate myself for missing out such a significant exemption criteria i.e English at O levels at least a B3.

Argh.....

Right now i just hope the test centre would accede to my request for getting my 41 bucks back.

No comments: