8/8/08

A worked up Friday

One session with a particular instructor was all that's needed to make me feel down. Well, my job doesnt actually allow ANY kind of mistake, minor or catastrophic....

There is this particular instructor whom i think doesnt think highly of my controlling skills. To be frank, i dun actually feel comfortable when i'm with him in particular.

Of late,i think i am performing better and better, to the point that i felt ready for solo work, until what happened this afternoon, when i made a very silly and ku ku mistake, and it has to be spotted by him!!!! wth!!!! I kept telling myself that i wanna prove to this bugger that i am worthy of doing what's required of my job.

I need to keep my mind strong and stay focused. The coming few months will demand alot out of me.

Thank goodness, i wore my skates after work to vent my frustrations... in fact, today i finally managed to do a controlled heel wheeling... WHEE!!!! For a lowly ambitioned yet easily satisfied man, its more than enough to perk me up for the rest of the evening. I'm now stretched , feeling sore YET ALIVE cos i really sweat out my thigh and calf muscles to achieve the feat on one heel wheel. HOSEI AH!!!!

No comments: