8/31/08

One down... and more to come

This was one of the most fruitful comex ever....

This year's comex started on the 28th August, a Thursday. I didnt spare any chance to lose any good deals, so i went down on a friday noon during my SPLIT SHIFT break to check things out with dearie. Our aim was to get a good bargain for an LCD TV.

I kept going down every day all the way until 810pm, sunday, when the deal was finally sealed.

I kept the bargaining and thought process out in this blog entry. I will let you see if this is a good deal:

1. SAMSUNG LCD!!!!
2. BUNDLES include a free home theatre system, 300 buck robinson voucher
3. 0% interest instalment plan, for 24mths, FIRST MONTH instalment WAIVED using DBS credit card
4. 5 year extended warranty
5. 40" HD.


We got the poison at 1999bucks.

1 comment:

Lokman said...

OMG, does it come with blue-ray player? hell who cares, its a 40"!!

I'm so going to have a weekly movie marathon at your new place...