8/27/08

A good outing on a WORKING day

Not so convenient to say why we were all out on a friday. I mean, we were supposed to be working....

Photobucket

Photobucket
A testament of our good times. Chit chatting over a cuppa and makaning some burnt bread

Photobucket
This is his reason. To justify the absence of a captain.

Photobucket
The parade commander lost count of how much money he has so far. By the way, we were talking about buying car and all the nitty gritty stuff on housing and marriage preparations.

Photobucket
This guy is a very important character in my life so far. He was telling us what to look out for when buying cars. OK lah basically this man is my financial planner. The best in the world( He didn't force me to say this btw ).

Meet ups with friends have been quite challenging, especially when i'm now in the midst of getting good deals on mattresses, coffee tables, tv console, dining table, washing machine bla bla bla bla bla.. hahaha. That's why i can spend time posting entries of such on my blog. No friends, no life. Simple as that.

My photos from the photoshoot aint ready yet. Projected to selected them maybe by first week of september. Just last week,i finally finished all the paper work for my new flat. Probably going to collect the keys earliest Mid september. By the time i complete the house with the necessary paint work and basic furniture, i shall LIST DOWN MY WISH LIST on this blog ...so that you folks who are reading this will KNOW WHAT TO DO...HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH....

These few days have been real unfit, especially when all the time i have during my OFF days goes to tuition and furniture hunting. I ran 10k Bay run with the parade commander just last sunday, and went straight to do shift work in the radar centre. Ended up exhausted and tired, couldnt really concentrate on my taskings. Not a good idea to run before work. Dear asked if i wanna go New Balance Real Run with her on the 19th October( its a sunday ). And damn, it has to fall on the first day of my shift cycle!!!!

No comments: