7/29/08

260708 through My eyes

Photobucket

Hello folks, this is me with my new DSLR, Canon EOS 450D. I barely knew how to use it.

Photobucket
But i guess i need to give it a shot.


Photobucket
Here we are, attending Parade Commander's ROM solemnisation in Rasa Sentosa. As usual, i love to indulge in my deep thoughts, pondering over what other people MIGHT BE pondering....



Photobucket
Amber : Wah i better check out the SCE guys... dunno whether they shortchanged my hubby onot....


Photobucket
Ian : Where is my reception? How long do i have to wait?


Photobucket
Come, let me clear the yellow thing beside your eye...( amber must be real tired!!! )

Photobucket
Zaki: Awww so sweeet! When will my turn be?


Photobucket
We better write our name big big so that patrick noes we gave him 1K

Photobucket
Lizard: Hello boys! I am lizard NO MORE!!! cos i have a human lady friend.. Song bo????

And as the solemnisation begins...

Photobucket
Patrick: When the lorry comes...you really cannot SIAM....



Photobucket
Patrick: Shucks i dun really get the terms and conditions....


Photobucket
Damn, its really confusing... what should i do?


Photobucket
Should i tell amber that i dun know what's going on?


Photobucket
Heck!!! LOVE WILL KEEP US ALIVE!!!!!


Photobucket
Patrick : Shiok man.. this taste better than the vietnam mango shake i drank last year...

And as the crowd claps and cheers in happiness....


Photobucket
Patrick : GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Thank you for norminating me as your GRC leader....



And so, another guy's singlehood is gone, just like that... 2 weeks ago, it was Wan's. I think the next one should be me lah.

Photobucket
SCE GANG FOREVER!!!!!

No comments: