7/29/08

Automobile

Though mentally drained, I was quite excited to drive up from Changi Village to meet my fiance (in KAP area) after work.

I was cruising along PIE, in search of a UPPER BUKIT TIMAH exit that would eventually bring me to my destination. Somewhere during the journey, probably 20min after leaving my work place, i found myself moving along with the rest of the traffic. Some folks driving real fast beyond speed limit, some taking their time on the 3rd lane. My auto driving mode kicked in, and frankly, my mind was blank.

I had to breathe slightly harder for oxygen to kickstart my brains again so that i can drive safely. While doing so, this very nice BMW (i couldnt make out which series it was ) stole my attention on the right.

Almost instantaneously, i started wondering if i would get a car soon. All those hours wasted on public transport sometimes make me dread of going to work. Its like wasting your life away if you really had nothing better to do on the bus. Losing time robbed me of alot of possibilities and opportunities. Could have gone exercising after my work, IF i COULD COME HOME EARLIER from work everyday. Could have met my gf for dinner, IF I had my dad's car that day. I swore there were many things i could do with a car......


The BMW vanished into the horizons of PIE ( TUAS ). All of a sudden, i realised i had already passed Toh Guah exit.

Through my heavy and weary eyes, I had lost sight of the entrance i was struggling to look out for. More time wasted in the end just to re route to meet my dear. =x

No comments: