6/20/08

A young boy's day

After my tuition in the afternoon, i headed down to City Hall to meet Untung and Ruyan, the up and coming CGL for FOOT 2008. I was there to share with them my experiences as CGL during 2006 and gave some tips and advices whenever they shared their concerns.

Talking about FOOT alone brings me back to 2003. Never regretted joining an orientation camp. I cant imagine the people and the memories that i will miss out if i had plunged into UNI without any CCA. (To me, no CCA in UNI is like drinking my fav cold milo without adding sweetener)

I wasnt alone with them; I had my new pet with me -> One majestic cream( with streaks of neon intercepting its lateral lines ) siamese fighting fish and 2 ordinary female fighting fish. Now they are swimming happily in my tank ( i hope... )

Dearie had planned for a dinner with her fellow colleagues at Clarke Quay. And so i found myself heading towards Jelutong Court, Sembawang to join the guys from Micro. Before the boys and gals were in the team, we frequented Admiralty Court to skate our Friday evenings away. I think sometime in mid July last year they started to plant the micro flag in sembawang and from then till recent, i was the only poor rookie skating on my own ( sometimes i have the companionship of my brother ).

It was my virgin visit there. And the ground there is superb to do tricks! Finally got some live preview of a proper TOSS demonstrated by the slalom king pins(best in SINGAPORE AND SOME SAY JB ). Wont wanna miss the opportunity to try out MY version and the pros shared their advices and pointers. Skating with these young bunch of people is certainly a very humbling yet enriching experience.

It feels like i'm a young little boy today.

Photobucket

Ok, maybe not that young, say about 20?

No comments: