3/3/08

Trimming my GOAT furs off

It has been awhile since i trim my goat fur ( updating on my life )

Maybe i can start like this:

My Mondays - Attending Religious Sign Language class....
My dear Parade Commander would probably understand why i want to take this course up. It started 6 weeks back and there's a couple more Monday evening sessions to clock before i have some form of sign language knowledge to fall back on when crapping with the HI( Hearing Impaired ) church goers

My Tuesdays and Thursdays - Sports day, Tuesday i swim with fiancee and Thursday i run with her. What to do, we both want to look in shape for our wedding day.

My Fridays - Tuition in the evening. After my ACE kids left me for secondary education, i have 3 more boys to juggle.

My Weekends - One of the mornings will be spent attending Marriage Preparation Course. Its 6 weeks in duration and i have clocked 3 weeks with my dearie so far. The course provides insights on knowing your wife/ husband better, managing expectations and family planning according to Catholic Faith

My work - Every day i feel like a Hindu God.(Imaging me with many arms, looking burnt)
Since the beginning of my practical training, there has never been a day when i feel this yearn-to-escape sensation when i'm stationed at the hot seat. After every practical session managing traffic, my head burns like a joss stick, devoured of life and energy. I have yet to see the 'LIGHT' ( as what experienced controllers would call it ), and i spend up to 1-2 hours every day reading up on my mistakes on practical sessions and materials for next day's training.


My slalom skates?

I'm working hard on some tricks, provided that time really allows.

No comments: