6/8/07

Sharing, helping and selflessness

Dearie was a sick gal for the past 3 days. I felt very sorry for her. Just wish for her to recover real soon. Get back your voice dear!

Tonight was a night well spent( yeah i skated again!); Some beginner slalomer came to the court, greeted by the sliding team boys and many others.

Unlike the thursday session, today was fruitful, because i somehow enlighten a young lad on the gracefulness of slalom skating. Certainly i'm looking forward for our next session together!

I supposed sharing and helping is something that will never cease to exist in my blood. I help as and when i can. There are times when people around you may doubt your over friendliness / enthusiasm as an ulterior motive.... Selflessness is an art i am still trying to achieve, and i hope i can be strong enough to pursue my ideal belief on selflessness, without pondering how other people think of me.

No comments: