6/7/07

3rd Class warrior

To most, 3rd class is nonsense. I think in fact, 3rd class REALLY IS NONSENSE.

In my realm, 3rd class is all i could ask for.

Some couple of hours ago, i couldnt breath properly because i was afraid. Staring at the half loading results page felt like somewhat between helplessness and frustration. Failure was the goat's way of life, but certainly this time round he DID not want it to be part of his 2007 life....

Some fast facts abt the goat:

1. I did not get a single A for any of my core modules in my 4 years of Uni
2. Cs and sometimes Bs are a norm.
3. My FYP was a B+ ( but hey, i'm rejoicing upon this cos of my real awful encounter with LOUSY NG)
4. I only start my exams revision like a week before the first papers

To those reading this, if you still have a chance to make a difference, Do not adopt those habits of the goat.

I did not type this post to complain about my plight, because i am someone who believes that God is fair. What he took away from me, he gave it back in another form.

For me, that 'another form' was sweet happiness.

Thank you SCE gang, for making my 4 year mistake a less painful one. Thank you all for being there to answer my queries and woes whenever i couldnt handle it alone.

Thank you all for waking up very early just to get hot seats for many of us in LWN / ADM library

Thank you all for the entertaining lunch hours during mugging session, especially the animal gang during final sem!

Thank you all for helping me in my 208 assignment, without which i wont be able to type this thank you post

Thank you all. I will do good. Our memories will echo into eternity.

No comments: