6/24/07

Monkey Tong's Nightmare

I intuitively thought of this title for my blog entry when i accompanied dearie into fortune centre on a saturday afternoon, along 四马路 guanyin temple for a vegeterian meal.

Featuring the best of the best vege meal in town ( quite expensive lah btw, a meal cost 4 bucks tmd)

This is one poster that shocked me when i entered the vege restaurant.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Looks normal rite? Look closer...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Western meal the vege style. Effort man.

There's even jap meal for it. My goodness
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Serving an array of dishes
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dearie was still down with rashes , slight fever and a really blocked nose. How i wished i can use 铁杀掌 to force out all the viscousness from within her nostrils.

After having lots of fibre in our stomach, we made our way to NLB Bugis to catch a play Mabou's Mimes Dollhouse. Before admittance, i bumped into USHER ah bao, my dear fellow 'B' BC in 284. Its really amusing watching an uptight looking man doing ushering.

I kept looking at that boy before the show starts. I was trying very hard to irritate him with my glances and stares. If NTU ODAC ever imparted lifelong skills to me, one of them would be to irritate others ( * imitates hp vibrating in silent mode *)

I wasnt really prepared to pick up the figurative expressions used throughout the play. I tried to keep to my senses and make sure that my head wasnt dancing around. Oh well... this whole play made me felt that i should have paid more attention during my literature classes during secondary school.

For those who are keen to find out the play i experienced:
http://www.hotreview.org/articles/toyingwithibsen.htm

Stay tuned folks for next entry. Its a surprise party for our dear little friend from LATA gang.

No comments: