10/5/07

Demoralized

So far, training in aviation academy has been merciful on my mental health. Friends have been helpful in all aspects. Some of them were from the air force, having prior experience handling aircraft seperation in Singapore Airspace. If all goes well, i think i should have no problem till the end of my theory course. I will worry about the practical course later on.

Apart from spending time with my fiancee, the next best thing i could afford after a LONG-TRAVELLING-LACK-OF-SLEEP work day is a good session of slalom / running.

I tried running the perimeters of the field beside woodlands avenue 12 two nights ago. I was surprised that i could still finish the usual course, though the timing was kind of disturbing. Was glad to run cos if you never take time to run, you will fall into a viscious cycle of procastination and soon you will lose all your cardiovascular strength on the tracks.

I went slalom with brother last night, and was pretty disguisted at the amount of absolute progression that i made relative to my brother. Put it simply, i couldnt do much smooth transition runs comfortably and my toe heel tricks werent promising. I did not know why i got so perturbed over last night's skating session.

Maybe i had subconsciously developed the tendency to compare too much with my brother. At present, i think i'm pretty caught up with the amount of progression he made since he started slipping on his slalom skates back in February 06 (i started skating in december 05 ). All i could remind myself from last night's skating session, was to sharpen those techniques that i could already do and perfect those toe heel tricks that i always dreamt of doing since DUNNO WHEN.

Haha... a little ordinary being's entry of his typical day

No comments: