9/7/07

The greedy week

I think I'm a greedy boy of sorts.

Now that my work kicks in( Ouch!!! ), i have to reveille 6am everyday so that i can comfortably reach changi village( that's where the aviation academy is ) at 750am. Lesson typically starts at 830am. But i dont really like to rush in to class anywhere near 830am. Hate that sense of insecurity and nakedness when you are not punctual.

Life is good so far, with a fair dosage of aerodynamics and aerodrome lessons. Coursemates were mostly diploma holders, but a real fun and whacky batch to be with. It felt different as compared to my uni days. Back in NTU the people i hang around with were more sceptical and cynical about life; over here people are more hopeful about life.

Daydreaming became my part time hobby. I often thought of my fellow grad counterparts. A few days back zaki told me about this 2.9k/mth job he clinched with an IT support department in a bank. Woot! Way to go! Looking at how things are going in the next one year, i will end up to be the poorest and unpromising bummer among the SCE gang peeps.

We had 2 brunei-IANs in our class for the next couple of weeks. Both are guys. That made the bulk of the class(90% guys) even more boring. I became dull and quieter since job began, cos the topics of discussion were often a mismatch between me ( a 26 year old happily attached ) and the rest ( many of them single, at the age of 23 ). But i guessed being quiet makes you more mindful and analytical of how people behave and the world around me revolves. If there's something i wanna get out of this, it would be to sharpen my listening skills.

I fell sick on tuesday night, running a fever complimented with muscle aches running through my limbs. Mom's conclusion: Lack of sleep, trying to skate even when i'm home at 1030pm (class ends at 430pm, i rush to tuition after work ), lack of fruits, lack of water.

You see, that's why i said i'm a greedy boy. I tried to do too many things at one time.

No comments: