10/7/15

2015... almost over...

Im here to clear my 3 years worth of cob webs...

Life now is largely about my family and work. The inevitable phase of a typical male in urban SG. I took moments to review what i wrote during the initial years of my blog and i noticed that

1. I spent alot of time sharing knowledge(tuition, my passion for outdoors in odac, skating)
2. I found myself doing the same sort of stuff as in point 1. I fused work with sharing and found myself enjoying coaching new comers to my job. Very satisfying to groom pple into the profession.

Not sure if im heading in the correct direction in life. But i will do my best to sustain what i love without having to life a life under someone elses expectations.

The past 3 years(particularly 2014 till present) saw me clocking more hours on the guitar. I have since played pro bono in a local cafe during tuesday evenings, and made efforts to round up like minded musicians in my work place to arrange music. Not to forget the great times doing emceeing for my friends for their wedding banquets . Someone on facebook messaged me asking my rates for emcee... that set me thinking . thats more than 15 weddings in a span of 4 years. I honestly enjoyed being a significant part of someone else's lives.... and the more important thing is that from these occasions i groomed myself to be a confident person(speaking on stage, playing live music)

To a fruitful and meaningful future ahead with my wife and children!!!!!


Shall sign on again when i find myself free enough to be here.  =)

No comments: