4/14/09

A tiring stretch

Past few days of my work life was tiring. It was almost a 6-day stretch of waking up early( and clocking around 6 hours of sleep everyday ). I used to be able to take such kind of life but of late i guessed i hadnt been working out my body. I am a staunch believer of a balanced work-and-play person. If i realised i hadnt been skating/running/climbing for sometime, my mind would automatically switch into a lethargic mode.

In the midst of all these tiring days, i made some small achievements. Got 2 bedside tables from ikea and had some advancement in preparing dinner( KUDOS to my wife who was patient enough to tolerate my ignorance in preparing meals ). Simple achievements of an easily contented person.

This morning i put on my asics kayano 15 and went running. Wasnt glad to see a lapse of one min( didnt run for a week i think ) as compared to my best timings clocked from a 4 round jog in my neighbourhood. I wanted so much to crouch onto the floor upon reaching my finishing point but my ego kept me standing. My whole body was punishing me hard today- A result of not keeping up to my runnig schedule..

But who cares, wearing the new shoe certainly adds to the kicks!

Shall be running again on friday morning. This time i must at least maintain today's timing; most importantly i must be able to maintain this timing with ease as compared to today.

Will be heading down to wan's wedding ceremony this sat noon . That means i had to change my sat noon duties into a morning one; End result - Have to report for work on friday noon, coming back at 1150pm or so, sleep for 6hours and then head out to work on sat.

Another tiring stretch to come!!!!!

No comments: