4/1/09

sick at home

I was able to write the previous blog entry because i was sick stricken at home, down with throat infection. It left me shivering with cold under the effects of high fever 2 nights back. Thank goodness my temperature subsided and i head down to attend army seminar yesterday.

I planned for a run this morning, thinking that i could have recovered 90% from my ailment 3 days back. Last night i felt this coughy sensation down my throat; It was then i realized that my throat problems have evolved from a sore one to a coughy one. I started lying on the bed before 1130pm, and i last remembered the hand phone clock showing 1215am. I was tossing around the bed, clearing my throat from the irritations within for almost 1/2 an hour before i finally turned in.....

This morning 's feel was anything but fantastic. I wasn't tired but somewhat the cough made me want to sink deeper into slumber.... I no longer felt that i was on form to run( damn i had postpone my running plans for almost 5 days or maybe longer...)

One and a half weeks ago, grizzly bear asked if i wanted to get new running shoes( he must have seen my worn-and-torn asics GT shoe during the christmas makan last year )... He boasted about asics new kayano 15 shoe . Told me that he could get it at a hefty discount.

I've tried that shoe, and now awaiting it to arrive. Cant wait to put it on so that i can have proper training for my IPPT and stand chart marathon 2009!!!!

No comments: