3/17/09

No water in my own house

I came to realise how inconvenient it is WITHOUT WATER AT HOME....

I got this notification pasted on the lift lobby mentioning about some upgrading works on the water pipings situated on the roof access DUE TODAY 17TH MARCH a few days back....

My usual routines of a 8am run, followed by some basic housework cleaning the floor and sunning the laundry were all ruined. Because the piping works will commence at 9am, all the way till 5pm, i run the risk of being stranded at home, sweaty.

What's worsd, is that the HDB contractors warned residents of dirty water discharging from the water piping works, and REMINDED the folks staying at the top floor to shut their windows and avoid hanging laundry .

So that means i will not only be stranded in stinkiness but also suffer the heat....

End result: I bathed with a pail that i dutifully filled up at 8am, and couldnt wash my plates from my breakfast makan. My plans to rest at home was screwed and i sought refuge at my aunt's place, giving tuition...

What a tired day...

Siang Ping,
Signing off in the radar centre, working on noon shift.

No comments: