1/15/09

updating in progress....

Hello everyone!!!! Happy new year to you all!

I am in the midst of updating my blog( there has been really a big back log for this)... here's some quick preview to my family action plan for 2009( some already in progress )

1. Continue on my housing touch ups. Prolly this will include my basin, bathroom fixtures and moving all my belongings from my parents' to my own house

2. Travel to western/ central Europe for my honeymoon. I think this is something my wife has been really reminding me for the past few nights at home . hahahaha....

3. Purchase a car ( most probably after my honeymoon trip ). Need to re-evaluate my finances from my post honey moon trip in order to execute my plans.. heh.


Well, of course i will still continue to pursue my hobbies that never fail to excite me in life. Will commit time to them!

An Advanced Chinese New year to all of you!

No comments: