1/13/08

stranded

I was rushing to meet the best financial planner in the world. It was like 130pm after my 4hr sunday tuition in kallang area

I boarded the train in lavender. Had to squeeze in with the crowd that's waiting to have their share of fun in town. I had to stand so straight, because if i slouch slightly it would seem that i'm going to French this Malay elder right in front of me.

Train made its way to bugis, and when the distinctive squeaking sound from tracks hit me, i thought i saw a handful of folks trying to inch their way out. There was no way they could get out of the train at bugis unless i excuse myself out momentarily...

All of a sudden, when the doors pulled opened, i couldnt even start my intention because there was this 'rural looking' lady and her country bumpkin a**hole villager friends charging their way into us. For a good 3 second i played Bollywood between the conflicting traffic. Even before the folks in the train could barely walk out, those a**hole villager freaks got SO CLOSE TO ME that i thought i could smell the dryness of her mouth ( @!#$@#%#~$@!#$! )

Before i know it, i was out of this unpleasant fix.

Only to realise that i was not inside of the train after the DOORS CLOSING CHIME.

Now it was my turn to smell the dryness of my own mouth, as i gape in disbelief.

Thank you YOU country bumpkins. I really hope you all werent Singaporeans.

No comments: