10/31/09

SUIT yourself!!!!

When i was in the midst of preparing my wedding celebration in May 2008, it never occurred to me that i need to tailor my own suit for my big day....

I bet most couples out there want to look their best on their big day. However, 2008 was a very critical year( i was doing my Air Traffic Control training and i only earned PEANUTs back then.... ); Knowing that my wedding package includes the use of their suits was really a God sent; I wont want to spend time and effort just to hunt, try out, ponder and worry about my own suit. At the back of my mind, this ' suit ' issue got chuck behind. I got through the wedding ceremony happily and forgot about this woe( at least, for the past 10 good months of my married life. )

When i was arrowed to be the Emcee for my colleague's wedding one month back, i knew that it was just a matter of time before i have to hunt for it.

What an irony , i thought. I am obliged to make a suit ( for someone else's wedding now hahahahaha ).

I chanced upon this PERSONALITY MENSHOP tailoring boutique yesterday.... as i was served by the shop owner, i realised that i have no single idea how i wanted my suit to be done. In the end my wife and i sat down and browsed through magazines featuring classic and latest designs of suits. Took us almost an hour and a half before i finally chose something comfortable.

I parted 650 bucks for my suit. I hope not to be disappointed by the worksmanship.

No comments: