9/23/08

Milo the Jack Russell

This guy IS A LITTLE DEVIL in disguise.

Photobucket
I'm talking about milo, the jack russell... Not 'Mc Grady' who was busy playing games

Photobucket
I think all dogs know how to play sympathy games with their owners


Photobucket
Milo starts his trek up and down the bed
Photobucket

and then he goes into the kitchen looking for food.
Photobucket

This milo was such an idiot. He suddenly attacked my right arm, scratching it ( as though there was gold within the skins of my forearm ). I later found out that this horny animal mistook my arm as a female counter part and started lashing out its manhood, trying to display its animal instincts. Of course i never let that thing touch me. I tried slapping its butt hard, but seemingly this was a wrong move; The dog became more rampant... and so i 'siam'( hokkien for dodged )my forearm in reaction to its pelvic thrusts ( anyway, do dogs have pelvics , or is that area called pelvic for dogs?)

After a good 15min of thrusts....
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The dog got shagged out liao. What a useless dog...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: